Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teeny tiny update

Backers, it appears the first event I will (hopefully) be able to play will be the Saturday $565 (event #2) as long as I can get there by 1pm.  I will play this event (again, hopefully) in lieu of one of the $355 events in the package. This is of a small benefit to you meaning your "vig" has been cut in half to only $2.70 per share while most likely increasing the prize pool just a hair more for you as well.  The best deal in poker just got a little bit better.  I'll then play three more "$355s" and the $1,600 main with the moneys from this fund.  If you haven't paid, you betta step up, before play starts, yo!  ;)

Again the blog below shows those who have already paid.  Let me know if there are any errors or whatever.
Anyway, hope you are all doing freaking amazing today, and if you're already at Harrah's today or Friday, feel free to give Senor Monkey your share $$$, which he will dutifully pass on to me.  Unless he steals it, or orders too many Red Snappers and tips incredibly liberally.  Thanks again, and I'll probably update again tomorrow.

BSLL,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment