Wednesday, July 18, 2012

RESULTS FROM OUR PRELIMINARY SATELLITE FOR THE HUBCAP!!!

Ok, Loyal Voyeurs,

Here we are.  My first attempt at making an iMovie on my Mac...the idea occured to me that I might want to start shooting some footage on my phone as we got down to our final four players in the preliminary satellite for my World's Undisputed World Poker Champion of the World Championship-- Brawl for the Junkyard Hubcap 2012.  The only free-to-enter homegame on the planet with a trophy that dwarfs the Stanley Cup.

So I shot some footage on grainy Super 8 film settings (a cool app, complete with skipping film effect) to give the movie a seedy 70's feel, and some footage on regular setting.  I feel pretty fond of my musical score.  I only wish I had shot more footage!

It's amazing what you can do with a just phone and a laptop these days.

Anyway, congratulations to Tim Barnes, who obviously felt that coming in first warranted excess celebration, even though Dustin Stewart and Rex Davis got an equal seat at the final table in two weeks.  I'm not sure, but I think some people were drinking.

Running a parallel storyline to the inferior poker event going on right now in Las Vegas, known as the "World Series of Poker," Melissa Parker, obviously a female, bubbled the event, just like the females in the WSOP main event -- just missing the final table.  However Melissa has two more shots, just like anyone else, as we will run two more satellites before our championship for the Kaiser trophy on July 29.

Again, if you want in, PM me, and let's all try to make the tournament on time this week, children!




1 comment:

  1. youre no Spielberg, but that looks like a good party you throw!

    ReplyDelete